Products You May Like
Until then, see below!
Coconut Chicken Tenders + Sweet Potato Fries
6 chicken breast tenders
½ cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
1 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
tsp onion powder
Sweet Potato Fries:
2 sweet potatoes
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp season salt
½ tsp italian seasoning
½ tsp dried basil
1. Dry your chicken tenders really well.
2. Get your breading station ready with two large, flat bowls: one with two eggs whisked with 1 tsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder, and the other with unsweetened shredded coconut and coconut flakes.
3. I like to use one hand to drip the tenders in the wet egg mix and the other hand the press in the coconut so that it’s completely covered.
4. Spray avocado oil in your pan and put the tenders in. Then cover the tenders with more avocado oil and the coconut mixture for extra crispness.
5. Bake at 370 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
6. Next peel and cut your sweet potatoes into whatever shape you’d like. You can do thin, wedges, crinkle or wavy but I went with a standard fry shape.
7. In a bowl mix sweet potato fries with avocado oil and season with 1 tsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and ½ tsp of season salt, paprika italian seasoning and dried basil.
8. Bake in airfryer at 370 degrees for 1-12 minutes pulling them out every once in a while to shake them around.
9. Plate your meal that you just worked hard on and sprinkle with parsley for funsies and a pop of color
1 container chicken broth
2 tbsp dashi broth
1 chicken breast tender
4-5 uncooked shrimp
4 large carrots
½ cup mushrooms
½ cup snow peas
4-5 frozen dumplings
1 head bok choy
1. Pour chicken broth and dashi broth into a pot
2. Cut chicken tenders into thin slices.
3. Peel and devein shrimp.
4. Cut vegetables into bite size pieces
5. Add everything + frozen dumplings to your pot and cook for about 5 minutes on low heat
1 head romaine
1 package chicken breast
1 15oz can corn
¼ red onion
¼ cup greek yogurt
1 bunch cilantro
1 cup white jasmine rice
Siete habanero hot sauce
1. Heat pan on medium/high
2. Put on gloves and rub salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and just a little bit of chili powder into your chicken breast.
3. Pour olive oil into the pan and cook chicken until tender.
4. Drain can of corn and dice jalapeños, cilantro and red onion, and slice avocado.
5. Cook rice in a rice cooker and mix with juice of ½ a lime, handful of cilantro, salt, and pepper.
6. Assemble corn salsa with a can of corn, handful of jalapeños, handful of cilantro, juice of 1 lime, salt, and pepper.
7. In a bowl mix greek yogurt, siete habanero hot sauce (to taste) and slowly add in a little bit of water until you get a sauce like consistency.
8. Picture you’re in line at Chipotle and assemble your bowl!
SHOP MY MERCH:
WATCH MY VLOGS HERE!
CHECK OUT MY COOKING BLOG: https://www.cookingwithremi.com
Shop my Poshmark here!!
SHOP MY AMAZON FAVES HERE!! https://amzn.to/2XO6YOj
FOLLOW ME HERE!!
Listen to Pretty Basic here!
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2Pgp7jV
postmates code: m1phk
uber code: b4d5b
main channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MissRemiA…
business inquiries only: