Products You May Like
It’s time to get your heart rate up and strengthen your abs with this two-for-one HIIT ab workout. This workout is going to work your obliques, your rectus abdominals (the six-pack muscles), and your transverse abdomnis (your deep core muscles); you’re going to be winded once it’s over. Grab a towel and some water, because it’s about to get sweaty!
The 10-Minute HIIT Ab Workout
Complete each exercise for 30 seconds, and take 15 seconds of rest in between each move. It doesn’t matter how many reps you complete within the 30-second time frame; focus on your form. Take 45 seconds to one minute of rest in between each round. Complete three rounds.
- Mountain climber: 30 seconds
- Side plank with a dip: 30 seconds (15 seconds on each side)
- Seated knee tuck: 30 seconds
- Up-down plank: 30 seconds
- Russian twist: 30 seconds